The Southern California Chapter of the United Spinal Association is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization run entirely by volunteers. Our mission is to help people rebuild their lives after a spinal cord injury or onset of a spinal cord related disease by providing a pathway to the resources, programs and services available for survivors and their families.
We are an official chapter of the United Spinal Association. Your free membership in the Southern California Chapter includes membership with our national partner offering benefits such as:
- Access to a Nationwide Network of Chapters and Support Groups
- Advocacy on a local and federal level
- Legislative Alerts regarding issues that impact people with SCI
- Free subscription to New Mobility magazine
- Free Webinars on topics related to disability
- On-Line Resources
Our mission is to be the resource hub for San Diego, Imperial, Riverside and San Bernardino counties. THE place to find programs, resources or services.